Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tracey Adams Victoria Paris

I wanted to emphasize, say, proclaiming the ... That's it! Plume

There is this long (but come on, forget ... ) I was sent down en masse on a blog. The quote is useless, especially since this blog deserves quality of all of you, your visits, but I'm sure you know the path to get there! ... Yes, go ahead! Among the complaints which I was charged, it enters another for saying bad things about Mylène Farmer, saying that his voice as much as his lyrics left me unmoved. Doubtless there had I not gone with the back of the spoon! Since then I have watched many videos of this lady, I even bought the DVD of his last tour, and I confess: I LOVE. So forgive me for my comments too quickly released on the singer but also because, So far I like the physical sensuality of this woman as much as the words of some of his songs, the beauty also made some posts, and simply by the beauty of its words, its not dance, she knew me show what a woman ... So yes, I post this video Mylène hoping simply go to one of his concerts during his upcoming tour.
J'OSE AND SIGN: MICHEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment