Wednesday, November 3, 2010

When Does Macy's Employees Have Card



I know! This blog ... Forgiveness, the man who is the handle, leading to this magical place where once free, he can say is live, at the option of stretching their aspirations, fantasies, doubts, desires and many sighs, changes over ... But he turned the page? No, I love you all so much! I am writing to you, faithful friends and readers to link passengers boarded through my pages and thank you first and tell you that reading with you taught me a lot. In this exchange, this online friendship ties have been forged, that I will never forget. They are for me momentum rooted forever in the depths of my memory! So do not blame me if I try my hand bonant-malant when the ship is docked and not cast in a different style: the writing ...

It is a need, a necessity so often repressed ... Novice in this area, I am the very early stages but in me when my pen revolves, rotates and put my feelings, I feel a great pleasure ... No, she is not orgasmic, but what do I care ... The feeling of not having made the right!

So I can understand that you have no desire to follow me ... I do not want you and it does not prevent me to go into your homes when I learned through your words, your words, what social life!

MICHEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment