Saturday, October 23, 2010

How Much Do Dey Sell Pocket Bike

Nothing or very little to say ...

FRIENDSHIP ...

Since yesterday when I got retama, splashed by a lady who dumped me, citing excuses moult about me ... While for her, I had the greatest friendship ... These past two days of happiness with him, recounted here in these pages on a ticket are gone ... I do not know and never know why! I blame the sudden, everything trembling! But I felt no verbal abuse, however, does not speak to it ... So why? The reasons are simple ... I think that suffering is human and no doubt his is she stronger than mine! But today, I confess ... Provided it, I think ... I feel very lonely!

So is it that I denounce the false-ass attitude and excessive blame this hypocrisy, the false-friends or just tell me: a simple reflection of our beautiful and fraternal society? In me, I have my answer! But out of modesty and respect, I keep it hidden, even at risk to suffer ...

SUMMARY IS EVERYTHING IN THIS LITTLE VIDEO ... "Song BENABAR"

AND THEN IS THERE SO POINT ...
JUST A SHOWER?


"I love the poetic world" of this GRAND A rtiste ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment