Monday, October 11, 2010

Kharghar Property Rates 2010 Airport

Place is built to accommodate the words of a friend!

IN NEAR ...... AGAINST YOU AND

I write my words for you

for you that I love

words of honey and dawn

words sky and gold

I have in me thy seasons and your flags

Guard in you my passions and my streams

You dropped my drift floating

illuminated my fleets drifting

Done capsize and sink my boats rafts

my

You have hung up my southern suns

your fingers and you caress my soul

you keep my secrets in your eyes red and my

storm of anger that you never blame me

verse I love you and against you

With you, I want to fish by greed

be cold and letting go

I love you because you're you and

none other than you

One day I hope

be any cons you

One day yes one day it said one day surely

Before my last spring ....

FREDDIE SAILOR

0 comments:

Post a Comment