Saturday, October 30, 2010

We The People Bmx For 150$

Freedom ...

Part 3

signed papers to us freedom! The nursing department head went into the corridor towards us. We were certain that this was her and not someone else subordinate. Without even seeing her slender silhouette dominated a large black hair and brilliant as was the complexion of his skin, marking his footsteps in this place could not betray our thoughts ... Sixth sense, not! The pounding of his pumps, br uit its heels! Madame is the fart, the playing is dry, probably his hierarchical position, donor orders and mistress of John the boss ... The style of dippy enticing teaser and turned on, the silicone breast, ready to move on or g smooth as any living body! Proud, imbued with his person, that earned him many times to tease the bun with Aisha that her top of its simplicity, its sturdy character of Berber, could no longer support orders and antics of this crane dressed up Each day of the week.

I began to fear the worst. The danger was not over Charles. Calm, serene asked if he expected now as all of us, the clicking of the key turning in the lock cylinder of this postern, a bond of demarcation between two mo na are ... The one where we have long had no more notion of time, pleasure and enjoyment: cold, clinical, sterile, robotic worse ... real fortress with loopholes by measure of protection for or against whom, and why, and what the outside world in which we were to plunge, follow again the clock our sense of life too!

In the hall, the clatter of footsteps became more urgent, more intense, and I no longer dreaded the confrontation between two worlds, on the eve of my starting to civilization sation, the uncollected for a long time ... but rivalry between two women for whom the sense of the word exact beauty was so different. A solidly built like a goddess, self-centered at will, which was intended merely to look at themselves through the eyes, the attention paid to his buttocks. The other my little grandma that she kept her Kabyle rejuvenation, kindness, and more: her memories happy or unhappy past ... placed there in her heart ... The p read jewel box!

I was scared, have clamped against myself my goddess. His heart was pounding, his blood ready to turn a single word misplaced. Have filed on his cheek the softest kisses, as if to show him how much I loved her, but also to calm st. She was my beautiful island, my Corsica, all by myself. I could not allow anyone to tarnish, tarnish the good image of this worthy descendant of the Moorish kings, whose image is carved forever in the depths of my thoughts on the red brick walls of the Alhambra in Andalusia ... And could isk Granada I start to talk bad writer I am! I was ready to unpin, to throw him in full face, this bitch is mounted on godasses s at the slightest indiscretion ... Could it right for once but probably the last, but not to jump ... pleasure and joy?

Damn Me ... then I'd eagerly carried away to defend the true friendship? But she knew my friend, for her, what would I not done? Do not turn loop like a bear in a cage, to think and have my fill of past memories, loves dead, no longer be e the illusion of myself, my own enemy ... Abdicate face of adversity in life, that never gave no ... Too! Capitulate ... why? Weakness ... That was enough! Everything became clear, clear my mind , I had to stop falling into this abyss of irretrievable my thoughts offensive, draw a line fuss the past there much to bear ... Learning to live, love, accept me ... especially retrospect, to love me!

The door of the office of John when we were suddenly opened. The stilt-walkers large carnivorous shook hands with our head buried in Kador "The creative writing and daydreaming", as a good disciple of Freud ... No doubt he expected another form of greeting, in the form of caresses more subjective, but it was not ... Not to commit the irreparable ! No transparency staging, not to expose the intimate parts of their secret life, our ye ow 'sick' but nevertheless as voyeurs in every human being! Too bad, no way to splurge one last time before they block ... In our view, a desire to let go and we wish the best Madame John smashes against him tonight. We could not resist any longer, we are three accomplices, imagining the virtual scene of their play ... The brains of John with his bird Madame crane, head nurse at the time, stilt-walkers who do nice made short by launching "krooh" fun while wiping his nose ... Yes we began to laugh, a force of violence to shake the skirts of their moral virtue and small.

Goodbye beautiful imagery ... Between chuckles pl aisir and laughter, I would have liked to bring my support to poor psychological, in the process of fluff body and soul by this misleading flesh-eating ... But to each his life and no need to mention wear ... The initial is not so useful!

They looked at both, but not in love ... From a knowing wink and liberating, speaking to us, in unison, their voices were heard:

- You're fine now ... Go, good winds and above all good luck!

We were going to need it, then likely to provoke us, to desire, to seize this opportunity ... From this, we were aware.

The door finally opened, we were free of our movements, but released in that ... Only the future? One last caress the little kitten we had not tamed and a slow turtle , went out hand in hand ... winners or losers?

I remember ... It was an autumn day, it was raining outside ... We had to reinvent the tenderness, love, life. No one to expect, and cohabitant concubines had fled ... sorry but hope too!

My treasure, my friend, put his hand on my cheek ... I began to tremble ... Was it the rain, cold, or the beginning of a beautiful feeling ... nascent

LOVE FRIENDSHIP

But she had one lover

And no one remembers anymore

Taste the kiss in the neck

She asks me to kiss

I do not know if it moved

And I am embarrassed

Even just a kiss like that

Love friendship

I do not know if in disgust or pity

I cross this ocean

Who goes from friend to lover

She puts her hand on my cheek and my modesty
takes a hit
she thinks is crazy especially
That sometimes you close your eyes I see
small blue ships and sail houlent
Who ever
Inflated love and tenderness

It is very hot for an hour

But she kept her coat

Lest I track him skin

What it seeks is formidable

Car Sometimes the mouth can

In a chilling and more

That she no longer remembers

But she had one lover

And do not even remember

From the body that bends and twists

If she missed the gestures

From this love missed the rest

She remembers Moreover

From stab in the heart

Who goes from friend to lover

Vassiliu Pierre, 1970

These 3 characters will return from time to time, tell you their wanderings ...

soon ...

MICHEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment