Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Best Car Av Receiver India

New!

Hello,


As you've probably noticed this is about a year since I don ' have not posted recipes, I also received a lot of mails during this period and I thank you, I could not answer at all: I apologize ... Some people are worried, do not worry nothing serious, quite the opposite:) I just gave birth to a second little princess in January and I confess that during my pregnancy, cooking does more attracted.


That ...


Now that everything "is back to normal," that Miss Chloe nights, no longer suffers and takes Finally, weight ... I'll be able to give me to lose! We then find for new revenue in the coming days based on the new system ProPoint. For old recipes, patience, they will be converted gradually ProPoint ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment